Monday, June 15, 2009

Top Random Word used...

These are the random words or sentences that are commonly used in the class…

You don’t dare one lah - Ee Jie
Fondle - Nicholas
God! - Tze Lik
I’m not God! - Hui En
What chu know about that - Liyon
You know what it is - Liyon & Kenzhi
Werrr - Nicholas
I like pie - Nicholas
You fiend! - Ee Jie
I don’t get it - Daniel
Let me ask you something - Kenzhi
Gitu - Andrew
K square J - Andrew
Whaite Paeper - Mei Yi & Nicholas
Peanut butter and Jelly - Daphne
It's nice le - Daphne
It’s cute it’s cute - Liyon
It’s good it’s good - Liyon
Ass la you! - Jenn Li
Eeeeeiiiiiii - Kenzhi
A bay bay - Kenzhi
Hey baby - Natasha
Are you scared - Liyon
I'm a bit scared - Olivia
Eh where's my phone? Not funny la! - Olivia
Not bad la this boy not bad - Brendan
Sorry Bangkali - Andrew
Walao A - Andrew
Walao B - Liyon
I don’t want to get involve - Ee Jie
Huh? / What? - Alyssa (Jakun)
Fu ish - Liyon & Kenzhi
F*** - Tze Lik

No comments:

Post a Comment